General Terms and Conditions
1. Children must be supervised at all times by the parent or adult accompanying them. Wiggly Worms does not accept responsibility for child supervision whilst on the premises or using the equipment.
2. Socks must be worn at all times.
3. Children and adults must remove their shoes before entering the play areas.
4. Children must be 10 years or under to play on the equipment.
5. Children must be 3 years or under to play in the Toddler Zone.
6. Wiggly Worms is a nut free zone. No food or drinks (except water) are to be brought onto the premises without the prior permission of management.
7. All birthday cakes supplied by the party guest must strictly be nut free.
8. Children must be dressed to play safely and avoid choking hazards or injury. Capes, necklaces, jewellery, watches, spectacles (unless shatterproof), rings, chains, badges, pens, pencils and any sharp objects must be removed prior to play. Loose fitting clothing or clothing with sharp or metal/glass decoration cannot be worn e.g. belts with metal studs.
9. Bullying, unsociable or rough behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be behaving in such a manner will be required to leave the centre immediately.
10. Children must play on the play equipment in a safe manner. It is the duty of supervising adults to ensure their children are conducting themselves in the appropriate manner and following the play equipment safety rules. Any
11. Any accident must be reported to a member of staff immediately.
12. In the unlikely event of an emergency please follow the instructions of the duty manager and staff on site. All Emergency exits are clearly marked.
13. Food and drink must not be taken into the play areas at any time. This includes lollies, chewing gum and sweets, which are particularly dangerous choking hazards.
14. Crockery and cutlery are limited to the cafe area and are not allowed in the play areas.
15. Wiggly Worms does not accept responsibility or liability for loss or injury of whatever nature caused through misuse of equipment or lack of supervision by a parent or accompanying
16. Wiggly Worms does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal articles or possessions. Customers park their vehicles in the car park at their own risk.
17. Adults must accompany their children to the bathroom and supervise them at all times whilst in the bathroom.
18. No cameras are permitted on the premises without the permission of management.
19. Children who are injured, sick or nauseous are not permitted to use the play facilities.
20. Wiggly Worms management reserves the right to refuse entry, alter prices, menus, times and equipment without prior notification.